A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the place from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), HOLLYMARA informs of the cookies used on our website:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Registers the status of the default button of the corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.||Hollymara||Technique||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Registers the status of the default button of the corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.||Hollymara||Technique||1 year|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users||Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users||Analytics||24 hours|
|_gat_gtag_property-id||Used to limit the percentage of requests||Analytics||1 min|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Cookie that stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its articles. Technique.||Hollymara||Technique||Session|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||Cookie that stores the products recently viewed by the user.||Hollymara||Technique||Session|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Cookie that stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its articles. Technique.||Hollymara||Technique||Session|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Save a unique code for each customer to obtain their shopping cart information.||Hollymara||Technique||Session|
|__stripe_mid/__stripe_sid||Used by the Stripe payment gateway, it stores a session ID necessary to make the payment.||Stripe||Technique||Session|
HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES INSTALLED ON YOUR EQUIPMENT
Likewise, HOLLYMARA informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if they wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can make said configuration:
- How to manage cookies in Google Chrome
- How to manage cookies in Microsoft Egde
- How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer
- How to manage cookies in Mozilla FireFox
- How to manage cookies in Apple Safari