In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Treatment Manager: Tamara Abalde Rodríguez (hereinafter HOLLYMARA) with address at Camiño do monte 3, 36813, Redondela . Pontevedra and email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Purpose of the treatment
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide us yourself in the “Comments” section.
HOLLYMARA may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your browsing through the Website.
- Manage the Customer Service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Treat your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the pertinent processing of personal data. To give us consent to send you information about our services, you will have to check the box “Yes, I want to receive commercial information”. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
- Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that HOLLYMARA maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact form.
In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
The legitimation is based on the consent that you give us by clicking the button “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY”.
3. Recipients of assignments
We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
Finally, we inform you of your rights in terms of data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise your rights, you only have to make a request in writing and accompany it with a copy of your ID.
HOLLYMARA has adequate forms in this regard. You only have to request them or submit your own writing at email@example.com
5. Security measures
HOLLYMARA has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.